Lawrence Marilyn Kramer--please email me your post

Amusing typo in my test message: I meant "aren't cluttering" but sent "are cluttering."

Anyway, the archives has enabled me to read the posts I've missed, except for those by Lawrence Marilyn Kramer, because his generate
<<< text/html: EXCLUDED >>>
in the archives.

So I request that he send me his two posts on XyWrite 5. The address for me that seems to be working best is:
mailto:harrybinswanger@xxxxxxxxx";>harrybinswanger@xxxxxxxxx

Thank you.

The XyWrite 5 project is being sussed out by Sam at Nota Bene.