Re: Weird clipboard behavior

-----Original Message-----
From: N. Sivin
To: xywrite@xxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, October 05, 1998 11:38 AM
Subject: Re: Weird clipboard behavior

>JB is lucky if, cutting and pasting from the Web to XyDOS
>(4.17?) in Win95, he gets no stranger behavior than that. I
>can't get the Windows clipboard to work with XY (including
>XYWin 4.012) at all. With either application, I get a
>"clipboard is empty" message. This has always been true, and
>I just checked it by trying to copy Jim's message.
>Jim, what's the magic trick?

No idea. It worked OK in OS/2, and it works better in Win95--as long
as the clipboard material is fairly short. Longer documents cause
the problem I wrote about. I'm not enough of a Windoze guru to
know what I'm doing right; I know I never fiddled with any clipboard
settings.

Oh yeah, I"m using XyWrite 4.014