Re: DeScribe Voyager??

I picked up my Describe Voyager at B. Dalton software a couple of blocks
from my office. It consists of a users guide and a CD rom. The User's guide
is fairly complete. The CD-ROM contains 3 (!!!) complete versions of
DeScribe: one for OS/2, one for Windows 3.1, and one for Windows 95. All
three are complete and fully usable version of the program. What you don't
get is technical support and complete documentation of some of the program's
features (i.e., macro language).