From: Carl Distefano
To: xywrite@xxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, January 28, 2015 3:04 PM
Subject: Re: new computer XY-DOS

Quoting John Paines:

> Printing to *any* windows-configured printer -- usb, parallel, pdf generator,
> fax, etc. -- is also easy with the "winprint.exe" utility program, available
> for free on the same sourceforge page as vDos.

John,

I assume that winprint.exe is safe. A quick Google search showed that
there is malware out there bearing the same name. Can you confirm that
the sourceforge download is trustworthy?

Also, can you point to any documentation for winprint.exe? I don't see
any on sourceforge.

Finally, how do you print to a PDF using an HP printer file in XyWrite?

Thanks.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx