Re: On button, & straight to the Command Line

I had a tech set up my machine. Essentially what he did was drag and drop
the DOS icon (which is buried deep in the bowels of Windows). Then he did
it a second time, writing an autoexec file that contained a path statement
to c:\xy where my Xywrite files are kept. (Here I am vague, but he
relabeled this using a utility or screen that comes with Windows.) The
relabeling done, he dragged and dropped to the opening Windows screen a
"DOS-XY Editor" icon.

Sorry I am not more technically knowledgeable. I checked out after DOS
6.2.

Ed