Re: memory use

Reply to note from "J. R. Fox"  Sun, 29 Jun 2003
15:42:18 -0800

> But several others I tried, with the exact framename (such as
> DELTAGS), with or without any "<", yields a "No Help is
> Available for that Item."

Umm, the factory-issued HeLP file only documents native (out-of-the-
box) commands. That's what HL <[command] targets, the loaded HeLP
file (XY4.HLP, in Xy4). HELP [framename] pulls up info. about U2
"commands" (user programs) from our add-on INFo file, XYWWWEB.INF.
Two different animules.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx