Re: Getting rid of the ruler

Reply to note from Harry Binswanger  Fri, 10 Nov
2000 17:36:47 +0000

-> This is amazing! How can I have been Xy4-ing for all these
-> years without finding [func NR]?

Func NR dates back to at least Xy3, when it was a two-way toggle
between the ruler and the solid line. So you were Xy3-ing for all
*those* years without finding it either. But, better late than
never!

-> Okay, I'm using NR NR, but when I ABort a file, from then on a
-> border is added at the bottom. I have to go to ctrl-f10 to
-> choose Full again. Is there an easier way to prevent the
-> bottom line from getting used as a border?

You can assign nn=SWf in your keyboard file to restore full screen
any time, at the tap of a key.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx