Re: converting Xywrite to Word

This works for me in XY4 witn Windows 98; can't vouch for
XY3 but it's easy enough to give it a try.

1]using Save As, name the document
c:\directory\title.doc--the .doc extension is crucial

2] save the renamed document as Rich Text Ansi.

It should open up perfectly in Word.

Good luck.

Judith Davidsen