Re: Off topic: Online Store | Weird page design effect

Reply to note from "J. R. Fox"  Tue, 15 Jan 2002
12:41:07 -0800

> Hmmm . . . did you mean that that "rippling water" effect was
> simply *accidental*, the result of a poorly written Java app. ?

No, I meant that it was gratuitous, with no apparent connection to
what the company, or the web site, is about. The fact that it's
poorly written only compounds the problem. Doesn't exactly inspire
confidence, does it?

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx