Re: XyWrite Source Code

Brian.Henderson@xxxxxxxx wrote:

So...I'm talking to Dave Erikson the other day and he tells me that he'd like to release the XyWrite source code into the public domain. I don't know what to make of this turn of events, but that 32-bit version sounds pretty darn cool to me.
I certainly second that!!! Source code that could be developed? That sounds wonderful! Martin -- Martin J. Osborne Department of Economics 150 St. George Street University of Toronto Toronto M5S 3G7 Canada http://www.economics.utoronto.ca martin.osborne@xxxxxxxx http://www.economics.utoronto.ca/osborne +1 416-978-5094 Have you seen http://econtheory.org