Re: Countchars

I use your Countchars routine very often and I have a couple of doubts:
1. I suppose the routine include spaces in the global amount of characters. Am I right?

After obvious testing, the answer is "yes".
2. I have seen that the screen switch to expanded view for a moment and I would like to know if the number of codes in the defined block modifies the total number of characters.
After testing, the answer is also "yes". Anyhow, I think your routine
(or a future version of it) should exclude codes. This kind of
calculation if mainly useful to produce a text with a size acceptable
for the editors.
Best regards,
Manuel Castelao