Re: More Stack questions

Don't hit the Hint key again! Hit the Hint key _once_, then use the
Up|Down cursor keys to cycle through the Hint matches.
God, it's so simple! I thought I had tried that, but either I didn't or I
didn't interpret the results correctly.
> 2. There are references in stack.doc to getting the hint-key to
> work "backwards."

No need to "implement" anything. In the default setup, one hits
CursorUp (repeatedly) to cycle forward through Hint matches,
CursorDown to cycle backwards. In your case, since you've reversed
the behavior of the Up and Down keys, CursorDown moves forward and
CursorUp moves backward through the Hint matches, as through the
Stack itself.

Simple again. Thanks so much.

Regards,
Harry