Re: Another question

> Have you or anyone else on the list tried the task switcher built into > DOS
6?

I haven't. I don't think it has a cut-n-paste facility, which is something I
looked for in both B&F and SC. I find B&F's works well with both Xy and NB.
SC's cut-n-paste works with most programs but not with
NB, in my experience.

B&F's, btw, is nice in that you can save multiple excerpts in named folders.

I did try the task switcher in DOS 5. Found it much slower than SC or
B&F, as well as lacking in multiple other features.

Both SC & B&F also serve like a menu program. Programs can just be selected
with a keystroke when you need them, & they'll load automatically, or can be
automatically preloaded if you so choose.

Michael O'Brien
Lincoln, MA mto@xxxxxxxx