Re: NBWIN -- frequent crashes

I haven't had a problem with footnotes, but editing them is a
likely source of crashes. I find, for instance, that applying
italics to selected text in the note closes the note window. I
would suggest, when you are done with the footnote, clicking on
the main text to close the footnote.

I am getting serious crashes from another problem. I use with the
trial version of NBWin my customized XYWin keyboard, in which
exiting the program [SF,BX,(,q,u,i,t,/,n,v,)] is assigned to
ctrl-Q. This produces a hard freeze, which has to be thawed with
a warm reboot.

Cheers,
--
Nathan Sivin