Re: Xywrite and the Microlytics thesaurus...

 Harry:

 Sorry for not getting back sooner. Thank you Harry. You have
 solved the problem for me. Silly me. I should have thought of
 this. I had to be away from XY4 for a while, and I couldn't
 remember a few simple commands when I returned, and that was
 one of them. How quickly we forget.

 M. W. Poirier