Re: OT: Wireless Internet

How extraordinary, then, that the power companies don't capitalize on
this . . . . when I was living in a three-figure town in Montana in
2005, the local, co-operative telephone company was installing
exceptionally high quality fibre-optic lines for extremely fast
internet connections - - it seems a dreadful waste of investment if
it all could have come in on the power lines. Speaking of which, why
shouldn't power lines help out with the problem of rural people who
don't have cellular access (the more so as we move to digital GSM and
away from analogue CDMA).