PAGE-LINE PAINS

HS->  Chet -- you clearly haven't caught on to what Marv and I are talking
 -> about. This is not the normal page line here -- that works fine, up until i
 -> decides to start throwing in lines where they don't belong. After many page

True (and sorry about that)--I was more in amazement that Xy
would bother with the line feature. The fact that it doesn't work
particularly well is probably something to do with the fact that
page-line never worked 100% even in 3+. If there was an obvious
Xy mixup, I generally jumped to the beginning of the file and
then back to the same spot. That generally cleared it.

Just one of the little idiosyncrasies of Xy.

--Chet

---
 ? SLMR 2.1a ? Art + write + dtp = chet.gottfried@xxxxxxxx