XyWin

from Morris

	I have just loaded XyWin version 4.12 but find it cannot run a
number of programs that work very well in Xy3 and Xy4. I also cannot
seem to ldpm a program to a key irrespective whether I do it from the
command line or from the menu line "Advanced".
	Using the run command from the command line does work up to a
point but then causes the computer to hang as it says - "cannot find
item". The only way I can get out of this impasse is by rebooting. As I
said before this program works perfectly in Xy3 & Xy4.
	Is there a way to turn off the error checking so that it does
not hang. Essential feature of this program is about ten change replace
commands. I am the program capcont.pm.