Re: tagfiles

Reply to note from "Morris Krok"  Mon, 15 Dec
2003 06:56:02 +0200

Morris:

> what does not work is tagging (if I can use this term) after
> ldpm an Xpl program to a key. What comes up is "application
> error."

I don't understand what you mean by "tagging after ldpm an Xpl
program to a key." What is the _exact_ command that produces this
error message?

> can tagfile include code that automatically dates the entry
> when it saves it to "tagfiles.lst".

Hmmm, that's not compatible with the basic purpose, file transfers;
for that, TAGFILES needs to produce a clean list of filenames,
nothing more. Maybe you should look at a U2 routine called LOG;
command HELP LOG for a description.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx