Re: netbooks, keyboards, old-fashioned Xy4 DOS

Jordan wrote:
>In LCD, it is one of the "last of the Mohicans" for
those who prefer a 4:3 aspect ratio over 16:9 in a computer
monitor. (Perhaps not too many people want that anymore, as
it is an option that seems to be on the endangered list.)

I just managed to buy a used SyncMaster 214T with 4:3 aspect ratio. People are buying these used
monitors for ridiculous amounts of money in Europe. There is certainly a demand. 4:3 is great for
general office use. Pivot displays, like the Samsung models of which I now have two, are handy for
ebook use, too. Maybe 4:3 still has a chance as iPad sticks to this format.

Best regards,

Kari Eveli
LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)
lexitec@xxxxxxxx