Saving keystrokes

   Wolfgang: you replied that PWRSRCH.PM should work by running it on the
   command line. I think the reason I can't make it run is that the
   program file you transmitted seems to me to be a series of meaningless
   numbers, letters and symbols. Do I need something to decode it? A
   notice at the top of the file reads "Content-Transfer-Encoding:
   base64".

   Annie: Also thanks for your contribution on saving what's on the
   commnd line. I don't know how to make that work, either. How about an
   example.

   Thanks to both for your tolerance of a person who has been unable to
   grasp XPL and other computer programming concepts.

   Jim Eberle
   jeberle@xxxxxxxx