Re: Netscape, XyWrite, and the Media

Mr. Kronenfeld:

I, too, am an old DesqView and XyWrite user.
I have just posted a recommendation that I got from the XyWrite mail list
for the Opera browser, test version available gratis at www.opera.com. It
has some of the same kind of appeal XyWrite had; low RAM overhead,
flexibility and speed. I am just giving it a try; you might want to as well.

--Bob Kubie