Re: Faxing from Xy/Dos

In <199701272206.RAA02046@xxxxxxxx>, on 01/27/97
  at 04:59 PM, auerbach@xxxxxxxx said:

>FaxWorks is a great application. Works like a charm. You just need to
>add one line to the settings.dfl area about printers (and increase the
>PP: number) Thusly:

>PP:3
>LPT1.OS2	e:\xy4\hp4dda.prn	Hewlette Packard Laserjet 4
>LPT3.OS2	e:\xy4\hp4dda.prn	Faxworks Laserjet
>LPT1.OS2	e:\xy4\mail.prn		for email

The problem is that I don't have the HP driver...original disks are not all readable.
I tried the TTG bbs, but I couldn't find the exact file you mentioned: hp4dda. I
tried faxing using the ibm-x24e.prn, as per instructions; that's when I got the
72 blank fax pages. Any ideas?

           James D. Besser, Washington Correspondent
   Fax: 703.978.3675 * E-mail: jbesser@xxxxxxxx , jdbesser@xxxxxxxx
          PO Box 1292, Springfield, VA 22151