Re: Virus experience

At 21:14 Uhr -0400 30.08.2002, Bill Troop wrote:
>Not exactly on target, but allow me to relate that I have finally, after
>all these years, managed to get my system infected quite badly with the
>something-or-other virus -- I blush to say I have already forgotten its
>name. It puts a million .eml messages in all your directories, each of
>which contains the hidden virus. However I got it, it was NOT from opening
>an email attachment,

Oh? So, pray, tell, how did you get it?
And don´t say it was Voodooh spell.

Frankly, this virus superstition is getting on my nerves. These things are
not even virii, the way people used to define them. They are little
programs, sent by e-mail, and some people execute them. Well, tough luck.
My sympathy is limited.

--
-- Rene