Re: Screen Font

Wow, that's great. I'll get Fontographer pronto. I'd be so bloody happy to be
able to forget about fonts, and printing problems. BTW, just an aside, but
some of these Asian fonts look pretty good to an `unsighted' eye, however east
Asians aren't too complementary about most of them. As usual, you get what you
pay for. Do you have any info about XyWin? Would Postscript fonts be likely
to be supported? And ahh... ahem, you mention Xy 4.1, is that a product?