Re: OT--Win7 and disk partitions

Harry,

≪
Doesn't Time Machine back up the Parallels state as well as the Mac
OS X state?

That's not clear (yet). My Mac friend says use SuperDuper instead of
Time Machine. So my wife and I bought SuperDuper, and we are just trying
it out.≫

I have SuperDuper too (freeware version). Works fine. Backs up VPC as
well as the rest of mac stuff.

≪but I'm wondering if the whole Mac part of this is better than having
Acronis image and staying in the Win world for my editing, writing, etc. ≫

I don't see much point in running virtual Windows in Mac OS X if you're
mainly going to use virtual Windows and ignore the power of the Mac OS.