Testers wanted for new Copy/Paste/Replace routine

Will download the new U2--for which many thanks; it sounds great--as soon
as I finish with my e-mail, but right away I've hit a snag. I DO have
both WScript.exe (in C:\windows, dated 4/23/99) and CSCript.exe (in
C:\windows\command, same date) on my machine, and both Windows and
Windows\command are referenced in PATH for the DOS prompt. When I type
cscript /? at the C prompt, however, I get this:
<