Re: vDosPlus XyWrite 3.12 available

Hello Wengier,

Ok. I will adjust the installer accordingly. In the next edition,
Windows XP will use the normal vDosPlus version, and W2K will use the
W2K version. Otherwise, I think the installer can be tested by those who
are willing the take the plunge at this time.

Best regards,

Kari Eveli
LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)
lexitec@xxxxxxxx

*** Lexitec Online ***

> Hi Kari,
>
> I have already made a special version of vDosPlus 2017.08.01 that
works on Windows 2000. You can download it from the link below to
replace the original file. For users of Windows XP or later, the
standard vDosPlus executable is still recommended.