Re: Malware in Jumbo U2 version 120

Quoting Adriano Ortile :
I downloaded the new Jumbo U2 kindly made available by Robert and Carl. Before to use it, I've checked all of the files with my anti-virus program, and it found the malware "Dropper.Gen" be inside the executable file "undo.exe", part of the zip download.
Is U2 really infected?

Adriano,
I just ran all the files through my industrial-strength scanner (McAfee) at work, and they're all clear. The author/source of undo.exe, Robert, is completely trustworthy. So, no worries.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx