Re: XyWrite history? (timeline)

You know, that autocorrect thing is no big deal. A simple, low
overhead, workaround was always available. And, of course, Xy4 is
available....

On Oct 21, at 4:24 PM, Philip Friedman wrote:
Patricia Godfrey wrote:

The most obvious change came with 3.57 or perhaps 3.56, when a
threatened lawsuit forced XyQuest to change the autocorrection function.>>

--
I'm 99 and 44/100ths percent sure it was 3.56 -- for years I've been careful to keep to 3.55 for what can only be that reason.

Philip