Re: NBWin comments

On Mon, 15 Nov 1999, Myron Gochnauer wrote:

> Although NBWin uses a large DLG file (XyWrite's current dlg file
> with customization... you can still find reference to XyWrite and Xy
> functions throughout the file), and several smaller XPL files, there is
> no easy way to modify the menus. Indeed, so far I have not even
> succeeded in turning off the button bar or moving the command line
> via NB.dfl.

Drag & drop the command line and various button bars. Right-click in the
button bar area for a list of button menus you want to display or not.
Uncheck the ones currently displaying that you don't want to see.

	Dorothy

*****
Dorothy Day			School of Library & Information Science
day@xxxxxxxx					   Indiana University
*****
	"He also surfs who only sits and waits."

 Oct 11, 1999: According to John Roth, chief executive of Nortel
 Networks, an estimated 2.5 billion hours were wasted online last
 year as people waited for pages to download.