RE: Conversion filters

Carl Distefano writes:
 >2) Are filters (W4W or others) available for Xy4/XyWin to WordPerfect for
>Windows 6.1 and the latest version of MS-Word? If so, how does one obtain
>them -- from TTG, from Mastersoft, or a 3d-party vendor? -- and what is the
>cost?
 Try calling Mastersoft about a particular updated or new filter
you want. I've had good experience with them--they've simply
mailed out a disk containing the new filter. However, I'm
registered for a copy of Word4Word, quite apart from
stripped-down versions included in products like XyWin et al.,
so don't know if they'd be as kindly toward indirect users of
their program.

---
Dorothy Day, Indiana University SLIS day@xxxxxxxx