SmartSuite OS/2

The new SmartSuite is out; all native OS/2 apps (I believe the
Win32 versions, recoded for OS/2 using IBM's Open32). If you
work in OS/2, WordPro is a handy adjunct to XyWrite for doing
things like column tables, but it is a totally different way of
working that I for one haven't gotten into much. Unlike
XyWrite, there's always a whole lot of interface between you and
what's happening.

It does require Warp 4, and FixPak 5 (which is included on the install CD).

     Tom Hawley
     tjh@xxxxxxxx