Re: NB4 MailMerge NG

 >> Not to butt in, but I'm glad to see you folks using NB4. Terrific program,
but boy, are all those hieroglyphics in the tutorial manual intimidating! I
know they think that makes it user-friendly, but if I could figure out XyWrite
back in the Version II days, I don't need all those crazy doo-dads, marginal
notes, keycaps, etc.! <<

 I go way back to NB 2.0, so I learned the basics of NB along with
wordprocessing (actually along with typing) so I have really never had to
depend on the new manual, except as a reference work. For that purpose the two
column format poses no difficulty. There must be someone who likes it. But
for us old time NB users, nothing will ever approach the completeness and
elegance of the old NB 2/3 ring binder. It was truly a master piece.
 - Allan A. Needell, CServe: 71461,1115; Internet: aneedell@xxxxxxxx
  Written 25-Jul-1994 @ 18:49:46