Re: Workaround for DIR in VBox

So I guess I need to replace all the items that were in that Zip from a couple days back ?  I always tend to sit back for a few days when you release something, because I've noted your (very laudable) penchant for correcting / adjusting / improving these things.  ;-)
Another rev. may be just around the corner.  I'd rather wait until the dust has settled, before moving forward with something new.  (I'm not like Harry, who has at least some basic ability with XPL, and can often do some preliminary testing on a routine.)

   Jordan

From: Carl Distefano
To: xywrite@xxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, August 6, 2014 11:43 AM
Subject: Re: Workaround for DIR in VBox

Whoops, frame TYPEIT fails to restore the cursor on exit -- fixed.
Attached and XYENCoded below.

'%--_XYENCode_start--
{{5typeit}}_Simulate_typing_for_an_on-screen_demo_[CLD_rev.8/6
/14]'^~B',*',________Usage'._~'JM2.typei
t'Q2'^'BXes'Q2'DO~~>~~>'BXd_cr=1,
1'Q2',*','^',*','^'BXd_eb=100,50'Q2',*',_Key_pause_value'^~23,10000~>',*',______Comma_pause_value'^',*','^~~>'NO~~>~~',*','^~~
~~',*','^~'BXbeep'Q2~~'BXd_cr=~<