Re: SWEEP

** Reply to message from Correo Fenda  on Fri, 31 Mar
2006 12:37:55 +0200

> When your timetable (or your agenda) permits you, please consider the
> pending revision of your U2 frame SWEEP. Remember: Jesus Sanza wanted to
> apply a chain of delta replacements to the files contained in
> subdirectories in a recursive way.

Please ask Jesus to send me one of the (Xy3?) files he wants to convert. I
think, as I mentioned before, that NCP2X.EXE is (or may be) the simpler way to
do this (instead of SWEEP). But I'd like to see one file (a complex file is
better than a simple one), to have a clearer idea of what is involved, and to
test. We may need to consult privately about Spanish to English conversions --
I won't know until I see a sample file... The basic goal, as I understand it,
is to convert Spanish Xy3 formats into English Xy4 formats??

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx