Re: XYWRITE digest 1145

I think PCAnywhere is still available to work with DOS also.  I have a copy of the DOS version around here somewhere.  I now use the windows version.

Mimi

At 04:09 AM 10/21/2001, you wrote:
Help needed.
Someone knows a DOS program that can copy files between two
pc and by serial or parallel port, preserving win95 long file-names ?
tia & by.

Yes, LapLink is still around and it works very well for file transfer, over serial port, parallel port, UBS, or via e-mail.  But I think it only comes in a Windows version.

Bill

Mimi Gauthier LeBien
{mgnola@xxxxxxxx}        {mgnola@xxxxxxxx}

You got to be a spirit, not a ghost!" (from Bullworth)