"Stack" lockups

Yikes! James Besser has tried the new Enhance stuff and gets
"frequent" lockups in which the word "stack" repeats itself
across the prompt line.

I've gotten that error before, but nothing I could link to the Enhancements.
 I have no idea what causes the stack error, but here are a
couple of things to try:

1. Do you have the latest Xy4? I doubt that this is the ultimate
reason, but having 4.014 or later (latest is 4.017) might help.
2. Did you have the "stack" lockup before Enhance, but less
frequently?
 Could be a memory problem? The new dialog file is about 100K
larger than the original. I'm running 16 meg at work and 8 meg
at home. At work, I run
Notes concurrently. In both locations, I typically run out of a
Win 3.1 DOS box, usually windowed at work and full-screen at
home. Also, I have something like 590K free in the DOS box.
3. I can't imagine that a keyboard file would cause the problem,
but it's worth exploring.

Has anybody else had stack lockup problems, with or without
Enhance? Did you discover a cause? Help!

(If it turns out to be a DLG file size problem, you might try
minor surgery on the DLG file to get rid of some stuff -- like
the awful file manager, or graphic import if you don't use
pictures. Do it on a copy of the file, of course!)