Re: U2 version 119

** Reply to message from Lisa Kleinholz  on Fri, 6 Jan
2006 07:15:10 -0800 (PST)

> I do use programs in SAVEGET.SGT, and I'd love to know how to enable
> them without using up permanent memory.

Send me, privately, your SAVEGET.SGT file, ZIPped up! ZIPping is important;
this is a binary file, and will not (or may not) retain its integrity attached
to an Email unless you ZIP it. Somebody recently sent me a whole book -- a
WHOLE BOOK, mind you -- wanting to know how to convert it into M$Word format;
the files were sent attached, raw, to an Email, and every chapter was
completely screwed up. I simply could not seem to get it through her head that
she needed to ZIP the files. I wasted hours messing with those files, and
trying to communicate with this person. Aargh! Running out of steam here...

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx