From:     Daniel Say
Subject:    Re: Memory "leaks"
To:      xywrite@xxxxxxxx
Date:     Tue, 29 Oct 1996 15:48:56 -0800 (PST)

"
" -covered on mcaffee end.. just leakin memory :(
" Sherry@xxxxxxxx
"
-----------------
	How do you know you haave memory problems?

	Do you have a RAM watch program? Is some
	program complaining about about RAM?

	How does it indicate less Memory when some
	program is running?

	Does a program run virtual memory by writing
	scratch files to a disk (that might be almost
	full) as Xy does for printing, previewing etc?

	Are you keeping a log of such instances and
	what you've invoked from turning on?

					D.Say
					say@xxxxxxxx

Sherry@xxxxxxxx
``If I knew the way, I would take you home.''