Re: U2 Files

Dear Mr. Crutchfield,

We are aware of a conflict between the ;U2; file and the help file. It is
apparently a memory allocation problem, and development is currently looking
into it. As I stated to Mr. Holmgren and you might have already read, because
of the complex nature of the ;U2; files and the lack of resources for
comprehensive testing, we are discovering particular caveats within this
feature which we had not anticipated. We hope to address these issues
promptly.

There is no programming value that will automatically allow you to utilize the
sum of an arthimetic calculation from the grey plus and grey minus keys. I
have forwarded a suggestion to our development staff to add a value command
that will allow you to grab this value.

Regards, SysOp