Re: Frame $X [was: keyboard position]

Reply to note from Fred Weiner  Thu, 16 Jan 2014
16:57:20 -0700

> Done. Now HELP $Xkey gets the (unreadable) decoded lines.

If unreadable, they were not properly decoded. I take it you were
able to decode frame $X itself, posted a couple of days ago? If so,
what changed in such a short time? If you'll send me (privately) the
unreadable lines, I'll try to figure out what went wrong.

In the meantime, frame $X and the help screen are attached to this
message, as two separate files.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx