Re: Shift key naming

Reply to note from ajx  Wed, 26 Nov 2003 19:24:35
+0100

> What are the symptoms Xy4 is likely to exhibit?

I can't say since I don't experience any symptoms. What symptoms or
error messages do _you_ observe?

If you're seeing {tab} chars inserted erratically instead of (or in
addition to) the expected shifting behavior, you might try changing
all 15= key assignments to 15=NI -- i.e.,, instead of deleting or
commenting out such assignments. Play around with it. If you still
can't get it to work, send me your KBD file (privately) and I'll
try.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx