Re: XPL (For Robert J. Holmgren)

Not intending to throw gasoline on an open flame, I can't resist
responding to the tone of Annie Fishers comments to the effect
that "The discussion here discourages me further, or rather
TTG's response does, to complaints about the draft mode font,
.kbd, etc. "

I think we have been quite open about issues such as the above.
In fact, for example, I share users' dissatisfaction with the
draft mode, but as I have clearly stated, fixing it would
require major redesign of the product, and that is not the
highest priority right now. You may not like our answer, but I
really don't think the hostility is justified.

K.