Re: new virus warning

My reaction when I first got word of this virus
a week or two ago was identical to Lee's, although all
credentials were credible. Then the NYTimes CyberTimes
site posted an AP piece reporting it as a real virus.

I'm *still* skeptical. The AO good times (or
whatever it was) virus hoax has been so thoroughly
discredited I've always thought a miscreant could
do a lot of damage by loosing a real virus with
the same name. The name's different, but ... 	--a