Re: Setup routine for new / returning users

From: Harry Binswanger
> 1. Would it be as good to include in the startup.int a command to go to DOS
> and execute the MODE command?

Ah, yes, I think that would work. Will do an update tonight. Thanks for the suggestion.

> 2. I have to confess that either I'm having a senior moment or I just never
> learned what this means:
>
> SA %02

Write the contents of Save/Get 02 to a file. If no filename is supplied, the file is called 02.SAV
and is located in the current directory (summarily overwriting any existing file with that name).
However, you can supply another filename (syntax: BX sa %02,[[d:]\path\]filenameQ2 ); again, if the
file already exists it will be overwritten.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx