Re: RE WYXIN: MOVING

>Harmon Seaver wrote:  "Actually, XyWrite has always had separate manuals --
>the ones you get
>with the programs and those you purchase I've got them for Xy3, Signature,
>and now XY4. Very handy things to have."
>
>In fact I believe that unlike Xy3 and Signature, all of the manuals were/are
>included with Xy4.
>
>Kenneth Frank

   Hmmmm, I believe you are correct. I was thinking I ordered
that
Customization Guide, but I guess not. Isn't there also a XPL
Programming
Guide and the like available for XY4 though?

-- Harmon Seaver hseaver@xxxxxxxx hseaver@xxxxxxxx
seaverh@xxxxxxxx harmon@xxxxxxxx

The fundamental delusion of humanity is that I am in here and you
are out there.