-----Original Message-----

From: Patricia M Godfrey

Aha! a limitation of Win 9.x. Well, that makes me feel a bit less stupid.
I thought I was fairly Windows savvy, but I tried several methods,
including drag-and-drop, and shortcuts to command.com always came out as
pifs, not lnks. And so I just get a choice of sizes, not named fonts, on
the Properties sheet. Glad to know it's just Gates' garbage again, and
not my doing something wrong. (And how many less savvy users go around
thining they're doing something wrong when it's the bugs in the
software?)
Patricia