Re: Participation by top execs (Was: How does XyWrite compare ...)

" Somebody wrote (was it Wendell Cochran?):
"
" > Not many commercial software top execs trade public msgs
" >online with users.
"
" I know of a few. Fridrik Skulason, author of F-PROT, and Alan Solomon, head
" of Dr. Solomon's anti-virus software company, are very active on the VIRUS-L
" List. So are a number of other persons identified with, thought not the
" heads of, AV software companies.
" Peter Tattam, author of Trumpet Winsock, regularly reads the Trumpet
" newsgroup, and posts helpful replies.
" There must be others. That no one at TTG is active on this list is one of
" the most damaging of all the complaints about the company that I've seen here.
" Lee Hickling
" hickling@xxxxxxxx

	If you check the archives at ccat, you'll find that
	TTG, often Ken Frank, have posted to the list on
	average once a month. We never see their replies
	off list, if they make them.

	TTG has a Baltimore BBS.

	Do you take any marks for ex-employees and programmers
	from Xyquest/TTG posting?

						D.Say