Re: XYwrite in books

" At 12:05 PM 4/16/98 -0700, Richard Sherer wrote:
" >" 04/16/98 -0700, Daniel Say wrote:
" >" >    Does anyone use XYWin exclusively?
" >"
" >" I do. For straight-ahead reporting, it has all the advantages of the old
"
" >	Rothstein's book on XY mentioned redefining the keyboard
" >	to act like the Wordstar of those days. Myself, I redefined
" >	the keyboard to keep the Chiwriter keys the same, along
" >	with my keyboard of PC-Write 2.6 ('the last good one')
"
" Is that Rothman? I was fascinated by some of the tricks he had, and adapted
" some of his macros. I still treasure the book.
"

	Ah yes, David H. Rothman. My mistake for mixing
	up the sound-alikes, and not confusing him with
	David J. Rothman.

	Amazon still lists Rothman's book as available

# Amazon.com Search by Keyword
lynx http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/subst/keyword-query.html/
--------------------- result --
   Xywrite Made Easier : Taming the World's Fastest Word Processor
          by David H. Rothman
  Availability: This title is out of print. Although it is no longer
  available from the publisher, we'll query our network of used
  bookstores for you and send an update within a week.

  ISBN Catalog Number: 0830612203

  You can read an interview with David H Rothman.

  Look for similar books by subject:

  ___ XyWrite
  ___ Word processing
  ___ Word Processing In Business